Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of the competition:
Enter Sweepstakes here.
Entrants participate by entering their email address on the landing page created by the Gentleman's Journal.
1. The prize of this competition is a two-night hotel accommodation at The Dominican Hotel in Brussels.
2. The competition is organized by the Gentleman's Journal, Coda Studios, 189 Munster Road, London SW6 6AW, UK and Design Hotels AG , Stralauer Allee 2c, 10245 Berlin and runs from February 20, 2020 until March 1, 2020.
3. Design HotelsTM reserves the right to cancel the competition and retract the prize at any time without stating any reason.
4. Participants must be 18 or over. Participation is excluded for employees and freelancers working for Design Hotels AG, its subsidiaries, affiliates and local partners and their respective immediate family and household members.
5. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
6. The decision made by Suitcase and Design HotelsTM is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Design HotelsTM reserves the right (a) to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
8. Extraneous costs (such as transport, food and drink, taxes, and fees) are not included and must also be paid by the winner(s).
9. The winner will be informed via email about their prize and must confirm acceptance of the prize within five business days.
10. Except where prohibited, participation in the competition constitutes each winner’s consent to competition partners’ and their agents’ use of the winners' names for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
11. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
12. There will be only one winner. The stay is valid for two persons.
13. The competition is subject to German law. Any recourse to courts is excluded.