As a trend expert in hospitality and a connector of creatives, Design Hotels™ is constantly on the lookout for innovative companies that match our own brand values. We strive to establish partnerships that bring added value to our member hotels and create striking co-branded collaborations that generate unforgettable travel experiences.
Aqua Monaco produces top-quality mineral water, mixers and soft drinks. Products are made using natural mineral water obtained from deep under the ancient glacial plains around Munich. The combination of natural ingredients, contemporary design, and constant innovation makes Aqua Monaco the perfect partner for hotels, restaurants, and bars.
- Free bar workshop
- Individual training provided by Aqua Monaco
For more information, please contact Aqua Monaco here.
Bathasar Ress estate is still wholly owned by the Ress family, almost 150 years after its foundation. The key to an independent and high-quality wine lies in the vineyard - understanding nature and the needs of the vine. Handicraft and respect for nature is the key to quality - that's why Balthasar Ress is a certified organic producers. Balthasar Ress wines reflect what soils, microclimate and philosophy can achieve.
- Free staff training by Christian Ress or one of his qualified sales staff when listing Balthasar Ress by the glass.
- Additional free samples with first order in order to make the wine easily known among staff and preferred guests.
conichi offers seamless hotel stays by merging digital processes with traditional services through the guests‘ smartphones. The app technology enables an Express Check-in, gives Keyless Access to rooms and allows Mobile Payment & Check-out in all participating Smarthotels worldwide.
- 3 months conichi Plug & Play solution for free
- 20% discount on further usage of conichi
- Free: Plug & Play installation, training and corresponding material, marketing material, PMS integration or integration of digital door lock-solutions (potential costs of external partners not included)
Since 1937 Holmquistsign has manufactured, developed and consulted signage solutions for hotels, retail and real estate. They are proud to be able to work as manufacturers and consultants for international disruptive brands. With right materials, good surveys and experienced consulting they create and design signs that carry a message and inspire people all over the world.
Over the years, Holmquistsign have consulted hundreds of hotels and with this exoertise, offer one time free analysis and consultation to all member hotels.
- One time free wayfinding consultation (old or new object)
- One time free graphic and material design of custom signage system
hotelkit is a cloud based hotel operations and communications software which helps hotels to optimize internal communication by processing daily tasks, checklists, handovers, repairs and guest requests more efficiently. They currently have over 400 hotels using their software on a daily basis.
To celebrate the new partnership with Design Hotels™, hotelkit is delighted to offer member hotels a special 20% discount off our set up fees and a 15% discount off their monthly fees.
- The the first 10 hotels that sign up to hotelkit will receive a limited special offer of 30% off the set up fee and 20% off the monthly fees!
- Possibility to arrange short online screen sharing presentation to showcase the features and benefits that their solution offers.
Marshall is a true rock legend. Its legacy began in the 1960s when Jim Marshall sought to give a bunch of local guitarists a harder, crunchier, richer sound. The result was the JTM45, an amp that reverberated with a sound that was much heavier than anything ever heard before. In a twist of rock and roll fate, those guitarists, much like the Marshall name, would go on to revolutionize music forever. We’re celebrating the brand’s rich heritage with commemorative products that live and breathe Marshall.
- 25% discount on Marshall speakers (on order of 50 pieces or more)
- Only valid on orders placed at Arena* 2017. Models offered: Woburn BT, Stanmore BT, Acton BT, Kilburn, Stockwell; Optional colors
Since 1973 Molton Brown have been famed for their innovative and memorable scents perfect for bath, body and home. Passionate about fragrance, they travel the world to discover the most precious ingredients and compose each creation like a fine fragrance to create the ultimate indulgent moment of escapism. Welcome to the world of luxurious fragrance.
- Preferential pricing for 1973 Collection (15% off list)
- Preferential pricing for in-room amenities (14% off list) – public areas and Spa (over 20% off list)
- Preferential pricing for corporate gifting and access to retail programmes (50% off RRP)
Monocle started in 2007 as a global briefing that covers everything from diplomacy to design. Today the brand has extended to include the radio station Monocle 24, films, a books division that publishes handsome city guides and also Monocle shops and cafés. It lives by its motto: Monocle – keeping an eye and an ear on the world.
- Order 1-30 copies once and get a 20% discount on the annual Monocle subscription (£ 80 instead of £ 100) (including shipping)
- Order minimum of 30 copies per month and pay preferred price of £ 100 (minimum of 6 months, excluding shipping)
muun is a Berlin-based sleep design company crafting products that are simply comfortable and comfortably simple. Working with finest quality materials made in Germany, Switzerland and the Netherlands, they want to give back to sleep the attention it deserves.
Their mattress is made of the most technologically advanced materials. They have partnered with leading sleep experts to create world-class quality sleep products that are built to last. Whether firm, soft, cold or warm–muun developed a design product, which adjusts to individual sleep needs.
With muun's wide range of optional customization and bespoke designs you can enhance regular bedding and create a unique sleeping experience. Their service aims to match our product perfectly with your existing design & room concept.
- 15% discount on single items ordered from the online store
NOAM was born from the ambition to bring the values behind traditional bavarian craftsmanship into the 21st century. Made in Weihenstephan, Bavaria, NOAM is a state of the art beer serving a delicate international community.
Discover a new benchmark for connoisseurial taste with NOAM.
Our/Berlin is part of Our/Vodka, a global network that is driven by local entrepreneurs in selected cities around the world. All cities share one secret recipe, however the ingredients are sourced as locally as possible that gives each vodka a unique character. The Our/Vodka distilleries only use high-quality ingredients sourced as locally as possible and engage in the local communities.
- Up to 20% discount on orders for bar listing and mini-bar in room
Pad Object is a textile agency offering a design & production service catered to the hotel industry. Offering not only an existing textile collection to select from, they specialize in the customization of textile ranges. Products range from indoor to outdoor, consist of many styles and incorporate cushions, blankets, carpets, towels, and table linen.
Either select from their existing range of indoor/outdoor cushions & carpets, beautiful blankets and towels or allow them to create your own customized range for a specific style, branding or special event purposes. Their experienced design team have multiple production avenues which allow them to make proposals for any space, in any quantity in all of your special requestes.
The New York Times Company is a global media organization dedicated to enhancing society by creating, collecting and distributing high-quality news and information. The Company includes The New York Times, NYTimes.com and related properties.
The international Hotel Services Program enables properties to offer their guests complimentary print and digital access to the award-winning journalism of The New York Times, enhancing their guests’ stay. The program is recognized and trusted in more than 3,000 hotels around the world.
More specifically, their digital solution enables Design Hotels™ members to offer free unlimited digital access to NYTimes.com to their guests, as long as they are connected to the hotel Wi-Fi. The site ensures a great reading experience on any device.
You work for an exceptional property that is one of the selected few to have been chosen to become a member of Design Hotels™. This membership is not only beneficial for your hotel but also for yourself.
As an employee of a member of Design Hotels™, you benefit from:
- a special discount rate of 50% below BAR at participating properties
- a special discount of 50% on F&B at participating properties
- specialized training sessions (e.g. Revenue Management Training)
- 50% discount off “The Design Hotels™ Book” retail price