IN A NUTSHELL
The main objective is to provide a professional and unique sales environment for customers of Design Hotels™. Through superior product knowledge, the Global Reservations Specialist conveys the essence of our member hotels and satisfies the customers' travel requests by catering to their specific needs.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle phone, e-mail, and written requests by end consumers, travel agents, and member hotels
- Consult group clients in sourcing hotels for events and conferences
- Convey the highest standards of product knowledge and delivery of first-class service to individual, high-end, and VIP clients as well as travel & event agencies at all points of contact
- Maximize revenue for the voice channel whilst maintaining brand and professional integrity
- Use the Central Reservation System in accordance with the SOPs to ensure the highest levels of customer service and for maintenance of the system
- Manage client travel logistics, handling hotels, and provide full dedicated support to the clients
- Ensure high level of attention to detail with all given work
- Prioritize workload, working within given deadlines ensuring client budgets and specific requirements are met
- Manage allocated projects
- Process administrative tasks including accounting queries, promptly and accurately
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with clients & suppliers
- Assist and support the team in achieving sales objectives and goals
- Act as ambassador of the Design Hotels™ brand toward partners, clients, and member hotels
EXPERIENCE & MINDSET
- Hospitality background is essential, sales experience would be a bonus
- Team player with excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and administrative skills
- Creativity and attention for detail
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritization skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
PERKS & BENEFITS
- A great experience in the niche market of luxury boutique hotels
- Working in a motivated and international team from over 39 countries at the global Headquarters of Design Hotels™ located in the creative Media Spree area in Berlin
- Regular working schedule from Monday to Friday
- Great benefits at member hotels and brand partners from employee discounts to special offers, including Marriott Explore rates
- Career development opportunities in an international company
ABOUT DESIGN HOTELS™
Design Hotels GmbH (www.designhotels.com) is a full-service hospitality consultancy, offering customized services to its member hotels. Under the brand Design Hotels™ the company represents and markets a curated selection of currently more than 300 luxury hotels in over 60 countries. These member hotels are independently owned but united by a commitment to individuality, progressive design, and cultural authenticity. Design Hotels™ embodies the most advanced ideas in the hospitality industry and offers discerning travelers new opportunities and inspiration for both a more conscious travel and lifestyle.
The company has its headquarters in Berlin and branches in Los Angeles, New York, London and Singapore. Since March 2021, Design Hotels GmbH is part of the Marriott International portfolio.
Design Hotels is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and practice inclusivity. Hiring decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and our business needs only.
Please send your application without a picture.