ORIGINAL EXPERIENCES » VIEW ALL
Saalbach-Hinterglemm by Sepp & Martina Kröll
Just an hour away from Salzburg, Sepp and Martina Kröll have transformed a 14th-century family estate into a modern retreat that exudes organic warmth and comfort.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Five nights in a GartenSuite or GutshofSuite, stocked with a bottle of champagne and fresh fruit on arrival.
- Five breakfasts made from local, organic ingredients, including fragrant tea and coffee, fresh juice, and fresh-baked “Wiesernbrot”, served in the restaurant, on the piazza, or in the suite.
- Two seasonal, farm-to-table dinners and a special five-course slow food dinner with wine pairings at Wiesergut’s cozy Restaurant-Stube.
- Entrance to the Wiesergut SPA and use of the stainless-steel pool, sauna and relaxation rooms.
- Three hours in the Private Spa, including a treatment of your choice, a glass of champagne, and other delicacies.
- A cozy Wiesergut bathrobe, slippers and beach towels.
ALSO ON MADEBYORIGINALS.COM
SEPP & MARTINA KRÖLL PORTRAIT With the Wiesergut, a bold contemporary retreat in the usually conservative Austrian Alps, Sepp And Martina Kröll followed their hearts while also embracing tradition. / more »
NEIGHBORHOOD GUIDE SAALBACH-HINTERGLEMM With its snowy peaks and storybook loveliness, the twin valley towns of Saalbach-Hinterglemm, in the Austrian province of Salzburg, is a world away from everyday life... / more »
TO THE MANOR REBORN Located on the site of a manor house dating back to 1350, Wiesergut is an intriguing reinterpretation of Austrian tradition. / more »