ORIGINAL EXPERIENCES » VIEW ALL
Singapore by Loh Lik Peng
Combining a sense of artistic whimsy with cutting-edge design, the new Wanderlust in Singapore’s Little India was created with adventurous travelers in mind. Owner Loh Lik Peng, a local hero after the success of his New Majestic Hotel, gave four different design firms each a floor to create their own interpretation of contemporary style and comfort.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- A two-night stay for two people in a Whimsical Room, on the Creature Comforts floor designed by fFurious, including breakfast at Cocotte, free Wi-Fi, local calls and non-alcoholic minibar.
- Complimentary spa massage for two people at the Amrita Ayurvedic Centre, a traditional Indian massage center five minutes from the hotel, that offers a variety of therapies and treatments and uses traditional herb pastes, oils, and spices.
- Exclusive Spanish Tapas Tasting Menu for two at lauded local eatery Esquina, designed by Singapore-based Columbian architect Antonio Eraso and helmed by Michelin-starred chef Jason Atherton, the protégé of celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay, and Executive Chef Andrew Walsh.
- Personalized guided tour built around the subject of your choice: history, culinary life, shopping, culture or architecture.
- All-day entrance to Tanjong Beach Club, a sun-kissed playground on Singapore's best strip of sand, including a complimentary bottle of champagne.
- Dinner menu designed by renowned chef Yong Bing Ngen at the award-winning Majestic Restaurant, a stylish destination for modern Chinese dining housed within sister property, New Majestic Hotel, in Chinatown.
- Priority entry for two people before midnight to The Butter Factory, an imaginative, bold and groundbreaking party hub, and one of the hottest hip-hop and R&B clubs in town.
- Curated bag of Singapore souvenier items from Space Program, part-museum, part retail store and part installation located at the lobby of New Majestic Hotel. The items will include a selection of books by BooksActually, a local independent bookstore that houses the largest collection of Singapore literary publications including out-of-print titles, local recipe books, design and architecture publications and literary journals.
ALSO ON MADEBYORIGINALS.COM
LOH LIK PENG PORTRAIT By placing luxury hotels and restaurants in off-the-radar neighborhoods, master of the unexpected Loh Lik Peng has had a devilish good time transforming cities and putting a new spin on how to succeed. / more »
NEIGHBORHOOD GUIDE LITTLE INDIA, SINGAPORE The dusty streets of Singapore’s Little India smack all five senses into overdrive. / more »
ADVENTURE BY DESIGN The incorrigibly daring hotelier Loh Lik Peng turned heads when he handed over his latest property, Singapore's Wanderlust, to four different design firms. / more »