ORIGINAL EXPERIENCES » VIEW ALL
Koh Samui by Kasemtham Sornsong & Tirawan Songsawat
When Kasemtham Sornsong first conceived The Library, situated on the Thai island of Koh Samui, he envisioned a hotel that invites one to read quietly while absorbing volumes of unmatched luxury. The result is a literary and literal wonder.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- A three-night stay for two people in the newly refurbished ultra-luxurious Bookmark unit.
- Daily "Breakfast Culture" for two people on the beach, including fresh-baked pastries, fresh fruit and juice and a selection of hip magazines.
- Exclusive private roundtrip transfer to and from Samui International Airport.
- Sunset sailing with champagne and a selection of canapés and tapas served onboard.
- Guided island trip according to your chosen theme, from arts and culture or shopping to eco-tours and historial jaunts.
- Culinary master class at The Page, The Library’s beachfront restaurant, including a morning market trip.
ALSO ON MADEBYORIGINALS.COM
KASEMTHAM SORNSONG & TIRAWAN SONGSAWAT PORTRAIT Progressive in design yet straightforward in concept, The Library is a testament both to the island of Koh Samui and to the fertile creative partnership of two young friends. / more »
ISLAND GUIDE KOH SAMUI From pristine beaches and ancient temples to boutiques and destination dining, Koh Samui is a Thai island paradise for the modern world. / more »
VIDEO: BETWEEN THE LINES The story of an island, a partnership, an eco-system and a destination… / more »