ORIGINAL EXPERIENCES » VIEW ALL
Stockholm by Alessandro Catenacci
The driving force behind many of Stockholm’s top restaurants, nightclubs and hotels – including the Nobis Hotel, the city’s grandest property on the beautiful, bustling Norrmalmstorg Square – isn’t Swedish at all. It’s Italian-born Alessandro Catenacci.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Three nights in the Panorama Suite with sweeping views of the city.
- VIP airport service – avoid passport queues and arrive & depart in style.
- Travel by helicopter to a private island in the archipelago, where you’ll have lunch prepared to order by a private chef.
- A two-hour culinary masterclass from Stefano Catenacci, owner Alessandro’s top chef brother and Purveyor to His Majesty the King. Afterward you’ll enjoy the fruits of your labor in the beautiful Operakällaren restaurant.
- A guided city tour on your chosen theme: art, design, architecture, history, shopping or whatever else you desire.
ALSO ON MADEBYORIGINALS.COM
ALESSANDRO CATENACCI PORTRAIT More than just a savvy entrepreneur, Catennaci is an intuitive manager, a local visionary, and a really nice guy. / more »
NEIGHBORHOOD GUIDE STOCKHOLM Natural beauty meets contemporary urban glamor in the so-called Capital of Scandinavia. / more »
CULT OF PERSONALITY Individuality and understatement - but most of all, character - permeate Stockholm's Nobis Hotel. / more »