ORIGINAL EXPERIENCES » VIEW ALL
Berlin by Lutz Hesse and Christian Andresen
After 13 years under managing partners Lutz Hesse and Christian Andresen, The Mandala Hotel, on exhilarating Potsdamer Platz, is still the gold standard in the never-hipper German capital.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Two nights for two guests at The Mandala in an Executive Superior Suite, including breakfast.
- A private introduction to Potsdamer Platz with The Mandala owners Lutz Hesse and Christian Andresen from the vantage point of the open-air Panoramapunkt on the 24th and 25th floors of the famous Kollhoff-Tower. You’ll ride to the top in the fastest elevator in Europe and hear first-hand about the history of the neighborhood and central Berlin before toasting your visit over apertifs in the QIU Lounge.
- A visit to ONO Spa, where you’ll each receive a massage or spa treatment.
- A five-course dinner for the price of four, including welcome drinks and a greeting by chef Michael Kempf, at The Mandala’s Michelin-starred FACIL restaurant.
- Entry to the renowned C/O Berlin gallery.
- Limousine service to and from the airport or for an evening out on the town.
ALSO ON MADEBYORIGINALS.COM
LUTZ HESSE AND CHRISTIAN ANDRESEN PORTRAIT How two friends with big dreams helped transform the hotel scene in reunified Berlin. / more »
NEIGHBORHOOD GUIDE POTSDAMER PLATZ Once a Cold War no man's land, the bustling central neighborhood is now an emblem of the new Berlin, global capital and cultural hotspot. / more »
IN THE MOVIES For 10 days each February, The Mandala becomes a hub for filmmakers, movie stars, and other industry insiders who come in droves to attend the Berlinale film festival. / more »