ORIGINAL EXPERIENCES » VIEW ALL
Munich by Rudi Kull & Albert Weinzierl
Twelve years since the charismatic duo introduced the concept of the modern boutique hotel to the Bavarian capital with their unrivaled Cortiina Hotel, Rudi Kull and Albert Weinzierl have become the most acclaimed hoteliers and gastronomes in Munich. Their Louis Hotel – the first Design Hotel™ to grace the streets of Munich – is a perfect reflection of the Bavarian capital in which it stands: chic, poised, and full of heart.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- A three-night stay for two people in the Louis Room, including a bottle of champagne upon arrival.
- Limousine transfer to and from the airport.
- A culinary journey with aperitifs and wine pairing at renowned in-house Japanese restaurant Emiko.
- Private tour through the Viktualienmarkt with personal guide and the hotel’s general manager.
- Limousine city tour.
- Helicopter sightseeing flight over Munich and nearby lakes.
- Guided shopping trip with a personal shopper.
- Beauty and massage package at local spa Organic Luxury.
- A night out at a nightclub of your choice, including entrance, transfer and one bottle of champagne.
ALSO ON MADEBYORIGINALS.COM
RUDI KULL & ALBERT WEINZIERL PORTRAIT Rather than go out and conquer the world, Rudi Kull and Albert Weinzierl have brought the world to their Munich doorstep with their impressive restaurants and hotels. / more »
NEIGHBORHOOD GUIDE VIKTUALIENMARKT, MUNICH Pretzels, beer, dancing and more at Munich's famed market... / more »
THE STORY OF EMIKO & LOUIS With Louis and its in-house restaurant Emiko, Kull and Weinzierl wedded top-shelf Bavarian hospitality with soulful Japanese cuisine. / more »