ORIGINAL EXPERIENCES » VIEW ALL
Münster by David Deilmann
Hip nightclub meets landmark-protected building, industrial aesthetics meet cozy comfort, urban dynamism meets serene retreat: with his Factory Hotel, architect David Deilmann has brought together seemingly contradictory elements and transformed them into a unified whole.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Two nights for two people in a Factory Suite, including breakfast.
- Welcome cocktail at TIDE bar.
- Four-course dinner with beverage pairing at EAT restaurant.
- Private shuttle service to and from the manufacturing plant of Wiesmann, the leading producer of handcrafted, “puristic” sports cars, in nearby Dülmen. There, you’ll be taken on a tour through the facilities and given the chance to testdrive a Wiesmann roadster through the beautiful Münster hinterlands.
- Two-hour guided sightseeing tour of Münster’s Old City at night.
- Dinner at a traditional Münster inn—either Kiepenkerl, featuring Westphalian specialties like venison stew with caramelized chestnuts, or Altes Gasthaus Leve, the city’s oldest inn, tracing its roots back to 1607.
ALSO ON MADEBYORIGINALS.COM
DAVID DEILMANN PORTRAIT With Factory Hotel, David Deilmann found his calling, saved an iconic building, and created a new, must-visit neighborhood—all at once. / more »
NEIGHBORHOOD GUIDE MÜNSTER From idyllic medieval market squares to cutting-edge art spaces, the historic German city of Münster is more than meets the eye. / more »
EAT, SLEEP, PLAY, DANCE David Deilmann's vision for his Factory Hotel in Münster involved creating a constellation of attractive venues that would become destinations in their own right. / more »