ORIGINAL EXPERIENCES » VIEW ALL
Amsterdam by Georgi Akirov
Classic meets contemporary at visionary Israeli hotelier Georgi Akirov’s Conservatorium. One of central Amsterdam’s most iconic buildings, it was transformed into a sophisticated boutique hotel at the hands of Milan-based star architect Piero Lissoni.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Three nights for two people in a Grand Duplex Suite, including breakfast.
- A “Double Celebration” treatment, including a 60-minute massage and pure relaxation in a double Jacuzzi with service of champagne and fresh seasonal fruit.
- An eight-course tasting menu with wine pairing at Tunes restaurant, helmed by rising star chef Schilo van Coevorden.
- A special welcome in Bonebakker, one of the city’s oldest and finest bespoke jewelers in business since 1792.
- Transfer on a private boat stocked with champagne and snacks to Asscher Diamond Factory, where you’ll recieve a private tour of the factory under the guidance of Bonebakker.
ALSO ON MADEBYORIGINALS.COM
GEORGI AKIROV PORTRAIT With his focus now set squarely on creating new one-of-a-kind properties and restoring the grand legacy of majestic old gems, Tel Aviv native Georgi Akirov is introducing lifestyle hotels from Israel to Europe. / more »
NEIGHBORHOOD GUIDE MUSEUM DISTRICT AMSTERDAM Where to eat, drink and shop among the waterways in Amsterdam’s enchanting city center. / more »
A HOLISTIC APPROACH For Georgi Akirov, building a great hotel comes down to defining a lifestyle. / more »