ORIGINAL EXPERIENCES » VIEW ALL
Lake Como by Andrea Colzani
In the hills above Lake Como, ringed with grandiose palaces and villas, stands a marvel of modern minimalism: the C-Hotel & Spa, a stunning glass-and stone retreat opened by prodigious hotelier Andrea Colzani on his 28th birthday.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Two nights for two people in the Panoramic Suite, including late check-out and early check-in and free WiFi.
- Complimentary Italian breakfast and a delectable welcome gift, courtesy of C-Amaro.
- Two spa packages, including access to the spa and a 15-minute massage.
- A personal Design Tour of Milan by private car, including spots such as the Triennale Design Museum, the Villa Necchi Campiglio and Studio Museo Achille Castiglioni, guided by C-Hotel’s curator, who will also take you on an architour of Milan’s most iconic buildings and show you several of the hottest new concept stores.
- A personal tour of the Industrial Design District north of Milan: you’ll be shuttled by private car to Italy’s most influential industrial design firms, such as B&B Italia, Molteni & C. and Poliform, and learn about the companies first-hand.
- A leisure private-chauffeuered half day tour of Lake Como by the hotel's Art & Design Curator. Discover the grandiose villas on Lake Como's shores and the iconic design gems by Guiseppe Terragni.
ALSO ON MADEBYORIGINALS.COM
ANDREA COLZANI PORTRAIT How the Lake Como-bred hotelier went from working in his parents’ bakery to opening one of the area’s most exciting, contemporary new properties—and all before he turned 30. / more »
NEIGHBORHOOD GUIDE LAKE COMO DISTRICT From sleek cafes to haute cuisine to historical lakeside villas, the Lake Como region is a feast for the senses... / more »
THE DISH: C-AMARO Andrea Colzani of C-Hotel opens up about his family's renowned artisanal chocolate brand, C-Amaro—and the secret to perfecting the confection. / more »