ORIGINAL EXPERIENCES » VIEW ALL
Sölden by Sigi & Elisabeth Grüner
When local deep-snow and synchronized skiing hero Sigi Grüner turned hotelier, he ordered the complete demolition of Sölden’s old Bergland Hotel in favor of another refurbishment. The result of is a self-contained playground for active travelers and adrenalin-seekers that come here to carve down some of Austria’s highest peaks on skis and bikes.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Five nights in a “Wellness” suite offering deep relaxation with Swiss pinewood and luxuriant bedding made from Tyrolean wool.
- Gourmet half board with regional specialties and exquisite culinary delights from breakfast and lunch right through to a delicious dinner.
- Unique hikes with a true Ötztal local: Bergland owner Sigi Grüner will take you up to the mountain pastures to meet his sheep. If you’re lucky, you might even get to meet Kelly, the Bergland mascot.
- Two-hour “Bergland Alpine” spa treatment including brush massage, crystal salt and arnica scrub, hay flower and zeolite bath, zeolite foot massage and much more.
- Access to the 1,700-m² spa-wellbeing facility, including pools, saunas and quiet areas overlooking the rooftops of Sölden. You will also have access to the daily sports and activity program both at the hotel and outside in the natural beauty of the Ötztal.
ALSO ON MADEBYORIGINALS.COM
SIGI & ELISABETH GRÜNER PORTRAIT World-class skier Sigi Grüner has always felt at home in Austria’s Ötztal Valley. His completely rebuilt Bergland Hotel Sölden means we can now all feel at home there, too. / more »
NEIGHBORHOOD GUIDE ÖTZTAL VALLEY A breathtaking playground for active travelers and nature lovers in the heart of the Austrian Alps... / more »
COUNTING SHEEP Raised on a small sheep farm, Bergland owner Sigi Grüner remains deeply committed to preserving the traditions of Austria’s mountain farmers. / more »