Via Maistra 3
7512 Champfèr - St. Moritz
78 rooms & suites
SHARE THIS ON FACEBOOK
HOT DEALS AND NEW HOTELS
FOOD & DRINK
• Ristorante Guardalej
Markus Rose puts his own refined touch on modern Mediterranean cuisine.
Stüva means a traditional Restaurant in Engadine and serves traditional and original dishes.
• Two-Michelin-starred Ristorante Ecco on Snow
(only open during winter season)
Renowned for its richly aromatic cuisine, where Rolf Fliegauf (the youngest chef in Europe with a total of four Michelin stars to his name) uses his flair and fantasy to create culinary fireworks.
with DJ or live music
• Giardino Mountain Lounge
Situated upon the exclusive club terraces of the mondane El Paradiso cottage 2,128 meters above sea level. Guests enjoy a modern cuisine – which combines Engadine traditions with Italian, French and global cooking styles - in a spectacular architectural setting with a unique panoramic view.
• Flatscreen TV, DVD-Player
• Hair dryer
• Bath amenities from DIPIÙ SPA BY GIARDINO
• Bathrobes & Slippers
• Complimentary fruits and mineral water
• DIPIÙ SPA BY GIARDINO
The Spa Lounge is the meeting place for individual consultations and for those experiences of the senses, to discover more a high quality care and lifestyle products. The generous and light treatment rooms offer a wonderful place to relax and enjoy. In other words: a place full of harmony for well-being.
• DIPIÙ COSMETICS (The Signature Beautyline by Daniela Frutiger)
• Skinn for Men
• 7 Treatment rooms (20-40 m2)
• Indoor Pool
• Ergoline Solarium
• Sauna, Steam bath, Sole steam bath, Bio Sauna
• Gym: Technogym, Kinesis, Powerplate 150 sqm
• Mountain Kid's Club with own restaurant
• Freestyle Academy for Teens with Billiard, Nintendo Table football
• Cigar Lounge
• Two rooms (one with 20 sqm for 10 PAX and one with 35 sqm for 20 PAX)