72 Rooms including 1 suite
SHARE THIS ON FACEBOOK
HOT DEALS AND NEW HOTELS
FOOD & DRINK
• The restaurant “Emiko” takes you on a journey through Tokyo and combines the traditional, Japanese dining culture with the influences of modern, international cuisine.
• The “Emiko Bar” has developed its own individual and sophisticated cocktail creations, which can be accompanied by a bar food menu developed in line with these cocktails. These dishes can also be enjoyed in the lounge.
• The LOUIS Hotel roof top terrace offers breathtaking views over Munich and its most prominent sights and plenty of space to relax after a day of shopping and culture.
• A fully equipped gym offers work out space on a total of 60m˛ while the terrace and sauna and a mobile bar with fresh juices and teas make it the perfect relaxation area.
The LOUIS HOTEL has two fully equipped meeting rooms, making the hotel the perfect venue for speacial events in a welcoming and stylish atmosphere.
• 2 meeting roomswhich are 40sqm with a capacity of 20 people.
• The meeting rooms can be combined to form one larger meeting space.
Both meeting rooms offer natural light.
• A separate entrance to the meeting area is available.